I have always had a great interest in film from an early age. I also have a passion for technology and enjoy online gaming. Over the last four years I’ve written several Blogs which have evolved into this one. I’m taking a different approach this time, focusing on commentary and opinion rather than pure reviews. I read prodigiously and always have at least one book on the go. Humour is very important, particularly in today’s world, with rational thought in retreat.
* Films and TV
* Online Gaming
* Stand-up Comedy
* Intelligent Conversation.
Old fashioned telly watcher and self-conscious fan girl.
Singularly useless at all things technological.
Goes to cinema alone, can’t work iPhone, still owns a 4:3 aspect ratio tube television.
Picky, detail-freak, part fidget, part sofa loafer. Just knowing something is brilliant doesn’t mean I will like it. I sometimes like TV shows that aren’t very good. (Actually I sometimes like TV shows because they aren’t very good.)
Comments welcome. Don’t ask me about gaming, unless it’s Ker-Plunk.
Nostalgic writer (Fleapits & Picture Palaces) and blog contributor. Ace exponent of the celebrity photo opportunity.
Has a sonic screwdriver sat on his desk at all times.
Self-confessed retro gamer with a fascination for all things indie.
Enjoys spending his spare time combining items in his inventory.
Quite happy to answer questions about gaming, especially about Ker-Plunk.
• Time-deprived 20 year old vet student trying to balance getting her gaming fix against learning how to not kill everyone’s dog.
• Proud owner of a 42″ television bought just for the Xbox, subsequently has no room on the desk for work.
• Very poor at prioritising…
• The kind of person sad enough to write a 7000 word critical analysis of a video game. (L.A Noire in case you were interested…)
• Is English. Hates tea.